MASTER ADU KYERE CLIFFORD, AND HIS MENTOR FRIEND
The major resource in creativity is devotion, great achievements do not just come by chance, trust me on this. They manifest themselves through hard work and passion; 
how often do you practice your talents?
how happy are you of your talent?
do you have good intentions in using your talent?
this is what a good creative minded person should know before employing what ever that is in the mind into reality. My passion for creativity stated with the mindset  of knowing how to design. i had so much help from a friend, Teye Obed (Toby) He, as a friend and also my boss, he would do the design and make me do the same for him to supervise. after sometime he got to know creativity lives in me so he encouraged me to begin the life of a grate mind. and today i live on his encouragement to my achievements. That is why hard work always pays.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uber pushes for self-driving cars after losing $900 million

Marvel films say goodbye to Netflix

THE NEW ERA FOR TEENS